A resident of Satellite Beach, Florida and a life long Republican, John was born in Washington, D.C. and grew up in the national capitol region. Husband, father and grandfather, John believes in the core values of family, honesty and integrity. He graduated from George Mason University studying business and engineering and received his bachelor’s degree in Economics later receiving his M.B.A. from Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI).
Today, John and his wife Rebecca continue to do their part in supporting their community by participating in clean up activities and other charitable endeavors.
John has supported the Department of Defense since college starting his career with AlliedSignal Technical Services Corporation, now Honeywell. He went on to establish a start-up services company for Information Assurance (now Cyber Security) called WareOnEarth Communications, Inc (WCI) which was touted as a Top 10 services organization in this field in 2007 by FedSources. When WCI was sold in 2009, John stayed on as the Chief Technical Officer supporting innovation growth and converged security solutions for the DoD’s most powerful supercomputing network and other government agencies.
- We need a Balanced Budget Amendment now! We've gone from approximately $5 TRILLION in August of 2001 to more than $31.4 TRILLION dollars (an increase of more than $26 TRILLION) in debt in less than 22 Years
- We need smaller government and less taxes. Whoever voted for the increase in the debt ceiling should be personally responsible to pay it back. This should be retroactive to the last time we had a balanced budget. Taxes should be fair and not a redistribution of wealth that so many tax payers work so hard for every day.
- We need a stronger support of States Rights. The federal government should be focused on protecting the American Citizens and our Constitutional Rights. Decrease the size of Government and push the money closer to the voter where they can have a say in how it’s spent!
- We need Term Limits. Too many career politicians have lost touch with the American People and what it takes to work hard, pay taxes and achieve the American Dream with hopes of retiring some day. Congress should be treated no differently than any other government employee. Remember, Congress works for you and not the other way around.
- Bills should be small enough for people (the constituents) to read and these bills should be able to stand on their own merit.
- We owe our freedom to our military that continue to make us proud. We need to show our appreciation by continuing to support them long after they depart the military through training (for new jobs) and soft landing programs.
- God gives us our rights. Our constitution guarantees these rights for all yet our government (and industry) have been doing their best to limit or take away some of those freedoms.
- Small Businesses are the backbone of this country. Special interests often disrupt small businesses from succeeding and/or create barriers of entry that can sometimes be too hard to overcome.
- We need stronger borders. All that have entered illegally should be relocated back to their home of origin. I support legal immigration but NOT illegal aliens. Undocumented was a term that the politically correct (“PC”) community thrust on the American Public to make this real problem seem not as important.
- We need our representatives engaging with constituents, being a part of the community, not above it, and having open door policies understanding what people need and working with them to improve opportunities for Floridians and our great nation.
- Political Correctness (PC) is the biggest waste of time. If someone is telling you what you want to hear or what they think you want to hear, nothing is getting done.
- We need to support smart environment issues. Nobody likes pollution. This starts with personal responsibility. We should all do our part and hold companies accountable if they don’t do their part.
- Social media and AI are continuing to take constituents privacy away
I will be on the X (Formerly Twitter) for a Meet the Candidate and Q&A Opportunity with Joanne Binford
Friday 8 December at 6PM
I will be on the the Vero Beach Gun Show supporting our 2nd Amendment Rights!
Indian River County Fairgrounds
7955 58th Ave, Vero Beach, FL 32967-5532, United States
Saturday (9am-5PM) & Sunday (10AM-4PM), 9-10 December
I will be at The Surfing Santa's
Coconuts On the Beach
2 Minutemen Cswy, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-2907, USA
Sunday 24 December
The Broken Barrell Tavern
4700 Babcock St NE
Palm Bay, FL 32905
Petition to Put John Hearton of the 2024 Ballot:
Your support and contributions will mean accountability in Congress and prosperity for Florida District 8 and our country.
Or you can mail your donation to:
Hearton for Congress
675 Anderson Ct.
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
I'll send monthly newsletters sharing your information with other constituents allowing for all in Florida District 8 to have a say on Capitol Hill
Give me the chance to listen to your concerns and work with you and other constituents to craft solutions for a better tomorrow. If elected, I will, in fact, work for you!!!
Copyright © 2023 Hearton for Congress 2024 - All Rights Reserved.